Saturday, February 25, 2023

OnePlus 8 Pro - T-Mobile 5g issues


full image - Repost: OnePlus 8 Pro - T-Mobile 5g issues (from Reddit.com, OnePlus 8 Pro - T-Mobile 5g issues)
My OnePlus 8 Pro doesn't keep reliable T-Mobile 5g signal.. I've had to switch preferred network from 5g to LTE and then switch back after an hour or so. Web pages and videos on Reddit, etc., Stop loading on 5g.I dirty upgraded from lineageos 19.1 right to lineageos 20 without going to stock oos13 first, since lineage had upgrade instructions. I don't know if that's my problem or not. I would get a "sign in to network" issue all the time until T-Mobile fixed something IMEI related on the account and then sent me a new sim..Has anyone else ever experienced that? I'm at a loss for what is causing it, short of just going back to stock to see how it handles 5g..


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.