Monday, February 20, 2023

[Paid] LF Pixel-Artist & C# (Unity) Programmer


full image - Repost: [Paid] LF Pixel-Artist & C# (Unity) Programmer (from Reddit.com, [Paid] LF Pixel-Artist & C# (Unity) Programmer)
Hello! I’m a former AAA-Technical/System Designer who’s been making small prototypes for the past ~10ish years, currently working at a fairly large indie company.I have a Doomclone/ 2.5D FPS that I’ve been working on by myself for a while but my programming skills could certainly be better. While I’ll eventually need more systems and network-programming, currently I need some assistance with building on my tile-based inventory system and refactoring my item setup. I can offer an hourly rate of between 10 and 20 EUR, for 20-40 hours, which I realise is on the low end but that’s unfortunately as high as I can go, currently. Currently using PlasticSCM for version control.As for the Pixel Artist position - I need NPCs. Each NPC has a sprite sheet with ~ 135 sprites, containing animations for - Idle, Hurt, Move, Attack & Death, in 5 different directions - forward, forward diagonal, side, backwards diagonal & backwards. My reference is Might & Magic VI-VIII, like: https://ift.tt/oTyNEUX I am currently looking to have two cave-dwelling creatures created - like a Rat and a Bat, but I am open to suggestions. Each creature should use something like 8-18 colours, more specifics can be discussed in a PM. I can offer a similar hourly rate to the programming position, but I need an estimation how long this would take to have made before any payment scheme is set in stone.In regards to the positions - I am not in any immediate hurry to have this work done ASAP, but as both the NPCs and the Inventory system has been a bit of a blocker.. Sooner is better than later :)What I need from you is a showcase of any relevant previous work and a short message in regards to the position - including your requested rate, how long you’d expect the work to take, if you are familiar with this type of game, etc.I work full-time so replying may take some time from my side, but I try to keep on top of things :)Thank you for reading, and if anything listed here sounds completely bonkers please point that out!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.