Saturday, February 18, 2023

Shutdown during print, powered by PoE


full image - Repost: Shutdown during print, powered by PoE (from Reddit.com, Shutdown during print, powered by PoE)
I keep running into a problem when powering my Pi with PoE. It seems that sometimes during my print the Pi will randomly shutdown. My moonraker log says this...2023-02-18 13:36:55,619 [job_state.py:_status_update()] - Job Started: barn_esp_mounting_bracket.gcode2023-02-18 14:43:38,006 [klippy_connection.py:_process_status_update()] - Klippy has shutdown2023-02-18 14:43:38,011 [power.py:_power_off_on_shutdown()] - Powering off device 'printer' due to klippy shutdown2023-02-18 14:43:38,038 [proc_stats.py:_handle_shutdown()] -​Here are the details of my setup...Ender 3 v2 (4.2.2), Ras Pi 4b, Waveshare PoE Hat C, and a Netgear GS308P PoE Switch.I don't know for sure that it's the PoE that's causing my problems, but it's the only thing I can figure, because powering the pi via the USB C port works fine.​I may be answering my own question, but I don't know enough about PoE standards to know for sure. The Poe Hat is IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant, but the Netgear switch says IEEE 802.3az. I understand that the "az" standard is "Energy Efficient Ethernet" standard that allows the device to conserve energy when there is no network data. Is this the cause potentially?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.