Friday, February 17, 2023

Airpods Pro on Mac issue with airpods turning mono during discord calls


full image - Repost: Airpods Pro on Mac issue with airpods turning mono during discord calls (from Reddit.com, Airpods Pro on Mac issue with airpods turning mono during discord calls)
This is a really annoying problem that I have noticed on both my phone and mac. Whenever you go into a call of any sort on your mac or iPhone the audio changes from stereo into mono, now on iPhone, this isn't really a problem, however on mac it is as when I play games I am usually in a call meaning the audio is in mono, this is detrimental to my gameplay as I cannot where footsteps come from while my audio is in mono. Is there any possible way to override this function and keep my audio in stereo on mac when in calls.​My mac model is the macbook air m1 2020 modeland i am running mac os 13.2.1.​Here are some screenshots of before and after:Before Call:https://ift.tt/cNoRlyV Call:As you can see in the second version the stereo balance has disappeared when im in a call​


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.