Thursday, March 2, 2023

Being forced to upgrade to Telus Pure Fibre?


full image - Repost: Being forced to upgrade to Telus Pure Fibre? (from Reddit.com, Being forced to upgrade to Telus Pure Fibre?)
Basically I keep getting notices from Telus that their copper network in my area is being shut down in my area, and I need to upgrade to PURE FIBRE, or I will lose internet connection at the end of this month (They mention on this website the transition will be free and my current cost of my internet will not change). I have talked to the person who manages my the housing units I live in (I just wanted to make sure things didn't need to be drilled or what not) and he is a little suspicious, he thinks it sounds like they are trying to strong arm me into getting a new package or the like. I tried contacting Telus for information but it was still a bit unclear.​Has anyone else gotten this "threat" from Telus, and did you take the upgrade, and if not did you lose internet? This has all just been a headache for me.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.