Thursday, March 9, 2023

Is it normal for my manager to ask me to ask my coworkers for job assignments?


full image - Repost: Is it normal for my manager to ask me to ask my coworkers for job assignments? (from Reddit.com, Is it normal for my manager to ask me to ask my coworkers for job assignments?)
It's been 6 months since I got hired at a MSP, it's a pretty decent job where I drive around the city and fix and manage copiers or network issues. However when I don't have calls on my board my boss asks me to call my coworkers if they need help with anything, basically to keep me busy and learn something new. They usually don't need help and I live close to the main office so I just chill there but I do try and ask "do you want me to go on-site and help?" And they say no they're good. Like am I gonna get in trouble?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.