Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Keep Old Games with New NNID


full image - Repost: Keep Old Games with New NNID (from Reddit.com, Keep Old Games with New NNID)
(The most important one paragraph is he second, the first is just some context)Hi everyone,I have a problem with the Nintendo Network ID and buying new digital games. As you all know the eshop is going down on the 27th. I have an earlier 3DS model, one that leaves lines on the top screen, has a broken 3D slider (permanently stuck on but I worked around it with parental controls), and that has slightly sticky buttons. I’m looking to upgrade to a New 2DS XL that’s available at a local game store.The problem comes with the ID attached to the DS. I got this 3DS for free years ago from a friend who never played it anymore. I never reset it, and it’s had his ID this whole time. Ever since, I’ve bought loads of digital games that I’d like to keep with this upgrade. I would also like to make my own Nintendo Network ID, so that I can add funds to it and buy the last few games I’m missing (namely Pokémon Gold and some SNES games that I’d like to have). I have no way to access the old ID. The email was never confirmed and I can’t find out what the email is (I even contacted the original owner to ask), and he doesn’t know what the password is either. How can I make a new Nintendo Network ID and keep all my old digital games, so that I can still buy new games before the eshop goes away?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.