Friday, March 10, 2023

Remote Play Intermittent Problem


full image - Repost: Remote Play Intermittent Problem (from Reddit.com, Remote Play Intermittent Problem)
Hey guys, I've been dealing with this problem for a while and am trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have a Synology NAS with Plex running on it but am having trouble keeping the connection open.It's always available when I'm on my home network, but goes on and off outside of my home. I am accessing it through port forwarding and when it connects, it works fine. However, the remote connection seems to turn off if I'm not actively playing something. The error is something like "Not connected securely." The connection is ironically currently working so I can't get the exact message at the moment.I can get the connection to open back up if I login to the server management or by restarting the Plex program through my NAS operating system.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.