Monday, April 17, 2023

Data Shortcuts & Profiling Pipe Networks [ BMP's ]


full image - Repost: Data Shortcuts & Profiling Pipe Networks [ BMP's ] (from Reddit.com, Data Shortcuts & Profiling Pipe Networks [ BMP's ])
Looking for some advice with regards to using data shortcuts when profiling my pipe networks. I've already learned the hard way that keeping all my data (EG & PR surfaces, networks, profiles) in one file is not the way. My question is this: Too keep file size down, is the best way to profile a pipe network to...1. Separate all surfaces and all pipe networks into individual files (file for EG, file for FG, file for storm, file for sanitary, file for water, etc.)2. Create a file for profiles and use data referencing to build the profiles3. Xref profiles into my sheets fileThats just a lot of extra steps, and I'm curious if its overkill.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.