Thursday, August 3, 2023

The network was down at work today so I got to play hooky with my toddler and it was wonderful


full image - Repost: The network was down at work today so I got to play hooky with my toddler and it was wonderful (from Reddit.com, The network was down at work today so I got to play hooky with my toddler and it was wonderful)
Apologies for the long title. I work in IT and there was a network outage this morning meaning I couldn't do any work (no one could). It was expected to last all day and I made a snap decision to tell daycare we had a family event and spent the day with my 2.5 year old. It was great. We just ran errands and went to the playground. Definitely couldn't keep that up everyday (I'm not cut out to SAHM) but getting to just spend a random weekday with her was fantastic. If you get a chance to cut work and just hang out with your LO, do it! 😊


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.