Thursday, August 3, 2023

Wi-Fi Router or Access point for Deco S7?


full image - Repost: Wi-Fi Router or Access point for Deco S7? (from Reddit.com, Wi-Fi Router or Access point for Deco S7?)
Sorry, I know this question is asked a lot but I need specifics on my own situation.I set up the 3 mesh decos, changed the SSID/password to be same as my original router's so they would combine together.Would I be best putting it into access point mode as I want to keep router as the main source or not?If I do put it in access point mode, is there anything I need to do afterwards, anything in Deco app settings etc? And would both wifi networks having the same ssid/password complicate things now?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.