Saturday, August 19, 2023

[TOMT] [animated short] An animated short from Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network


full image - Repost: [TOMT] [animated short] An animated short from Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network (from Reddit.com, [TOMT] [animated short] An animated short from Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network)
One memory keeps flashing at times about a cartoon short that was played back then on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network...I don't remember which. It was a short cartoon, and it involved a boy in a classroom with a strict(?) teacher teaching his class a problem, but nobody could answer it. It was then, the boy's imagination took over his POV, and sends him on an adventure which eventually brings him back to reality with the teacher asking the student what he was talking about. The boy said the answer was a letter(?) And the teacher concedes to the answer. I can't remember more than that, but I do know it was not Chalkzone, or maybe it was a beta short leading up to the Chalkzone? It has been a long time since I've seen that short, and it was when i was really young, between 1995 to early 2000s.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.