Thursday, September 7, 2023

Running a sharegaye migrate but keeps erroring out


full image - Repost: Running a sharegaye migrate but keeps erroring out (from Reddit.com, Running a sharegaye migrate but keeps erroring out)
I have a series of scripts setup to run network drive migration to onedrive via ShareGate. I have done numerous test with my setup and they have been successful overall. I am running into am issue now that ShareGate cannot access the source drive of the user's I am migrating. Their main drive is mapped to the machine and I am a global admin but I keep getting a "could not find the specified storage account".Nothing has changed since my last successful migration but for some reason it errors out all files in the migration. None of the files migrate over. I can manually move the files by hand without any issues. Any suggestions?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.