Wednesday, October 11, 2023

How to include all but some in an array


full image - Repost: How to include all but some in an array (from Reddit.com, How to include all but some in an array)
Hi everyone! I found this flow in the community (https://ift.tt/LNudaOw) - one of the most complex flows when it comes to wireguard automation and it does largely what I want - multi ap, multi wireguard profiles etc.The logic in short:If on mobile data use one wireguard profileIf on home networks (defined as home SSIDs) - turn off wireguardIf on foreign networks (foreign SSIDs) use another wireguard profileAnd other logic checks - like pinging etc.What I want is for the flow to start the foreign network wireguard profile NO MATTER what wifi is connected to, except for the ones defined as home SSIDs. Right now, the flow does not let me keep the foreign SSIDs input field empty, and it's really not much of an automation if I have to manually input SSIDs wherever I go. The default action in this case is to simply stay on the first wireguard profile which is not optimal.Any idea what I need to write in the field for the foreign SSID to achieve this result? You are welcome to check the flow, that's why I posted it here as wellThanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.