Sunday, October 29, 2023

Why do I keep getting frame loss under Network if I play in 4K?


full image - Repost: Why do I keep getting frame loss under Network if I play in 4K? (from Reddit.com, Why do I keep getting frame loss under Network if I play in 4K?)
If I play in 1440P or 4K, I keep getting frame loss of up to 600 or even more and games are completely unplayableIf I keep it at 1080p 120Hz, literally perfect butter smoothWhat's causing this? It's 12AM midnight over here, CEST, EU Central or Southeasthttps://imgur.com/a/ySeEM7q


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.