Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Please register - endless loop


full image - Repost: Please register - endless loop (from Reddit.com, Please register - endless loop)
Anyone have a fix for the "please register" prompt when connecting to ATT internet?No matter what I do, it sends me a one-time passcode, then directs me to download the smart home app, which I'm already logged into and registered with.I've tried merging accounts and creating a new login using my account number, but it says an account already exists. Based on the other cases I've seen online, this doesn't bode well as most of them are unresolved with increasingly frustrated customers. I'm just trying to configure this as a gateway so I can use my own routers/APs to keep my home network the same, but I can't even get it to work as a standalone network. Any advice is welcome!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.