Monday, December 18, 2023

Best $1,200 pj for basement room with windows; best color and contrast combo, 1080p


full image - Repost: Best $1,200 pj for basement room with windows; best color and contrast combo, 1080p (from Reddit.com, Best $1,200 pj for basement room with windows; best color and contrast combo, 1080p)
I have read so many great responses so far, sorry for rehashing but I didn't see my exact situation.Budget: $1200, but less is better if possible :)Room: White ceiling, beige walls, windows with wood blinds on South and West walls (not changing)Screen: Acoustically transparent (~0.8)Purpose: Casual family fun, not analytical. Xbox (Fortnite; CHEL), network TV, netflix moviesCeiling mounted 122" from my 102" screen. Middle of lens is 10" from top of screen.I have an Epson 2040 which is fine, but HDMI board just blew out after 8 years; I'm excited to replace. It may have 2200 lumans, but not bright enough for my purposes. Decent colors, detail was ok, but with South & West windows and no blackout treatment in the room, it's totally washed out until dusk.If possible, I'd like a brighter projector w. sharper detail while keeping good colors. Same or better contrast than 2040 would be nice. I don't really know how all the specs combine, but "better than the 2040" is my goal. I don't need 3D or 4K resolution, just HDMI to connect to my 7.1 AV system.I'd love to spend $800, yet would spend up to $1200 (or close to it) to have an improved experience over the Epson 2040. Any help appreciated.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.