Saturday, December 9, 2023

PS5 Trophy Sync Issue


full image - Repost: PS5 Trophy Sync Issue (from Reddit.com, PS5 Trophy Sync Issue)
I’m trying to do the Bloodborne USB save trick but when I select “Back Up Your PS5,” it gives me this message:Trophy information or game status of the following users haven’t been synced with PlayStation Network. It’s recommended that these users sync their information with PlayStation Network by going to [Settings] > [Saved Data and Game/App Settings] > [Game Status] > [Sync with PlaySation Network]. Do you want to continue backing up?I manually synced the trophies as well as synced them in settings, but when I try to select “Back Up Your PS5,” it keeps giving me this message. Can anyone help?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.