Thursday, January 4, 2024

I (22M) Feel Like A Total Failure, and I think it's Justified


full image - Repost: I (22M) Feel Like A Total Failure, and I think it's Justified (from Reddit.com, I (22M) Feel Like A Total Failure, and I think it's Justified)
I had to quit my job (Network Administrator, aka IT) because my mental health is pretty messed up. I think of suicide in every thought. This makes me distracted and I make mistakes ALL THE TIME.My girlfriend just broke up with me, lives very far away from my old home and doesn't want to offer to help bring my things in her car (I don't have a car).I fuck up every single day and I can't believe myself. I don't feel like my life is worth living if it's just constantly a down hill battle. I've been diagnosed with severe depression since I was 18 (depression at 16).I know I can fix all my problems but I tend to make unnecessarily stressful problems all the time and I don't know if I can keep up.I don't have a family, both parents have been checked out and absent my entire life so I have no support team.I frequently think of suicide and own a means to an end and the temptation is constant.I'm not good at anything, and I mean quite literally. My only skill is I leave first good impressions but I quickly destroy relationships because I'm not mentally there (Bipolar 2, PTSD, Severe Depression (most likely with psychosis.)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.