Thursday, January 4, 2024

Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and I think it’s a compatibility issue with my VPN


full image - Repost: Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and I think it’s a compatibility issue with my VPN (from Reddit.com, Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and I think it’s a compatibility issue with my VPN)
About a few months ago I started a job that’s remote and purchased a new Wifi service that provided me a new router. I also paid for a more generous wifi plan just in case. Right around a month after getting everything all setup I have been experiencing this issue on my PC work laptop (not on any of my personal devices) where randomly I lose my connection and my wifi disconnects. I also notice that my wifi icon will switch to an ethernet cable icon (because I have split tunneling VPN that I use for work) then all of a sudden I disconnect from the internet and my wifi icon says I do not have internet access through either my wifi or VPN. This happens when I am in Teams meetings or when I am just working in a document. I called my work tech support and they say it’s an issue with my wifi/router, and I called my wifi provider and they say it’s an issue with my laptop device. I have tried my own set solutions: restarting both devices, turning off automatic security settings on my router, changing network settings on my laptop, physically moving my laptop closer to the router. But, the issue still keeps happening. I am at a loss. Any insights are greatly appreciated - thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.