Sunday, January 7, 2024

i'M 8k aND I sPaM gyRo. If YoU cAn'T ClImB, yOu ArE tHe IsSuE


full image - Repost: i'M 8k aND I sPaM gyRo. If YoU cAn'T ClImB, yOu ArE tHe IsSuE (from Reddit.com, i'M 8k aND I sPaM gyRo. If YoU cAn'T ClImB, yOu ArE tHe IsSuE)
Fluff not fluff.But anyways, ima take this opportunity to a little bit about myself, I am 26yo 3.4-3.6k support player, and I was high herald-low guardian around 4 years ago. However, I feel that at my current level in solo matchmaking, it's just a lot harder to climb than when I was in 1-2k. I see more grievances than inexperienced plays, more "you are all stupid" than "I don't know what I'm doing". The latter is very tolerable, but not the former. I often get winnable games like this, and as a support-only player, I am basically just handing my fate to a bunch of potential misfits, but people would still say that climbing as a support is the easiest (don't quote me on that). I almost never trashtalked my teammates, I rotate only if needed, I make sure my cores have enough regen to survive laning stage, and I can guarantee I always buy the most wards. In addition, I keep the following in mind: "If you are a support and your mana is ever full during laning phase, you are not doing your job".What can I do to improve my games as a support? Please note that I normally play in a party of 3 (the other 2 are ancient-divine core players). I consider them far more skilled and experienced than I am, and my current goal is just to be a better support for my party and games in general. DB: https://ift.tt/QDWBkjq. P.S. abandoned a few games lately due to occassional network outage, but none affected my MMR.​​https://ift.tt/3xYN5Du


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.