Sunday, January 7, 2024

Help lowering FIOS tv+internet bill


full image - Repost: Help lowering FIOS tv+internet bill (from Reddit.com, Help lowering FIOS tv+internet bill)
I'm currently paying:​$103.99 for bundle of 100/100 Internet and "Preferred HD" TV (I believe this is a bundle that doesn't exist anymore)$8.00 DVR service$12.00 one TV connection$29.60 taxes and fees($10.00) autopay discountTotal: $143.59Increasingly the pattern in our house is we're mostly using streaming services. However, I want to hold onto MSG Network and SNY because I like watching live baseball and hockey. I'd also like to keep access to the local networks.Is there any way for me to save some money? The vast majority of the channels I get from Preferred HD we just don't ever watch. We could live without DVR service.Even the 100/100 internet is probably more bandwidth than we need.Any help would be greatly appreciated


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.