Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Birth at out of network hospital


full image - Repost: Birth at out of network hospital (from Reddit.com, Birth at out of network hospital)
Apparently I don’t have the best heath insurance. Now that I’m 35 weeks pregnant, I’m discovering there are no hospitals in network where I can deliver my baby. There is one hospital that is in network, but their women’s center is affiliated with an out of network hospital, so I would not be covered. I have to have a scheduled c-section at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure. Does anyone know what my options are here? Do I just have to schedule my c-section out of network and eat the cost? I have no out-of-network deductible/coverage with my plan. I have called my health insurance twice and they keep referring me to the hospital that is in network but not for child birth. Then I was told “I will find you a hospital to deliver at and call you back in 1 hour” and was never called back obviously.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.