Tuesday, June 25, 2024

How do I choose a career to pursue?


full image - Repost: How do I choose a career to pursue? (from Reddit.com, How do I choose a career to pursue?)
I am currently a Sophomore in college, pursuing a BS in Computer Information Systems with a minor in economics. I also have 2 years experience from my technical school in high school where we learned networking, information systems, and computer repair.I always felt like network engineering was the career path I wanted, but everyone on the internet keeps telling me that it is impossible to get a job unless you have 10+ years of experience and an Ivy League degree for an entry level position. I check LinkedIN everyday and all of the jobs have 100+ applications for some jobs, and less than 10 for others, so I don't know if it is possible for me to get a job in the field anymore.I don't know what to do if tech is no longer an option for me. I thought about trying to go into healthcare, but it is probably too late to go into that now since l have already burned through 25% of my time in college and would have to start a completely separate program with little course overlap. I also considered majoring in history since I love it, but both of my parents are teachers and have advised me to not do that, which I get since their maximum salary isn't enough to afford a house anymore. So I am completely stuck between working for a job in a dying field, having to restart college without the funding to really last the 8+ years, or find something completely different. Since a successful career (not necessarily salary, stability and longevity is most important to me) is the only thing that matters in my life realistically, what should I do?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.