Monday, June 24, 2024

6kw Solis inverter Overvolting (UK)


full image - Repost: 6kw Solis inverter Overvolting (UK) (from Reddit.com, 6kw Solis inverter Overvolting (UK))
I had solar installed about 7 months ago and it's working great, with one exception. The solis inverter keeps tripping out with an over-volt. I've checked the settings and the Voltage limit is 261v. I've checked on my battery and it never goes above 254v. I'm aware the way the inverter works is that it increases voltage slightly to override the grid, but 261v seems excessive. Oddly enough it's not very consistent. Sometimes it'll Over-volt at 3kw, and be fine at 6kw output, and other times it'll Over-volt at 6kw and not below. The grid is a little unstable in my area but not by this amount. I've even had the network operator out to check that the voltage doesn't run high in my area, and they confirmed it was high ish but well within their safe limits (245v when they tested)Has anyone else had similar issues? And if so, did you manage to resolve it?Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.