Sunday, June 2, 2024

I don’t like finance, sorry


full image - Repost: I don’t like finance, sorry (from Reddit.com, I don’t like finance, sorry)
I am so sorry.But I just couldn't find this subject interesting.I was a naughty kid back in high school, I fucked up my academics in the last year of high school, got in a bad college program.I looked at myself and said I'm not gonna become a loser again, studied my ass off, networked extremely hard, got into almost very finance related club, and got a perfect GPA and professors loved me. At the end of my year 1, I landed a securities firm equity research internship.In the next year, I transferred to an extremely selective college program that studies finance, many of my program's alumni are working in top BB as an IBD/SnT analyst or working in top AM firms such as Wellington/Fidelity.I felt like I have paid back my "debts" of being a naughty kid when I was young. I lose all motivation, but I don't want to lose it all. So I keep forcing myself to study hard and network hard.This is my second year's summer, and I'm about to go to my first day at work a venture capital I've landed for my summer today morning (it's early morning now). But I couldn't sleep the whole night. I just hate finance. If I could choose, I would rather work in a government or join the academia.I got so depressed in this year I went to see therapy for the first time in my life. Didn't help.Anyone here who got into finance for the same reason - proving yourself to be not a loser? What is your motivation to keep working in finance after already landing a great job?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.