Sunday, June 2, 2024

Help with "your account for playstation network was connected with another epic games account."


full image - Repost: Help with "your account for playstation network was connected with another epic games account." (from Reddit.com, Help with "your account for playstation network was connected with another epic games account.")
Trying to convert my Fortnite account to another profile on my ps5. Ive unlinked it, took of restrictions to my psn account. But I keep getting the same message while trying to connect to my psn account saying: "Your account for playstation network was connected with another epic games account. Please Log in using a different account for PlayStationNetwork, or switch to another Epic Games account"When I try and play on my progfile im lvl 1 and no progress. Although my nintendo has all my progress.Idk this is my last resort for searching for hours


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.