Saturday, June 1, 2024

New Meme Coin. Need assistance.


full image - Repost: New Meme Coin. Need assistance. (from Reddit.com, New Meme Coin. Need assistance. )
Cross posting this here too :) I just launched a new meme coin for my cats birthday 😂 I started out thinking I was just going to make a cute coin on pump.fun then figured we'll I'll need to make a website for it. So I created a website, logos and threw a few pages together (a few unpublished yet) then I set up a Telegram and Twitter for it and have now invested quite a bit of time into what was originally going to be just a few minute project for my cat lolNow i'm looking for some advice and support to help get it off the ground. I believe it has the potential to create a fun and engaging community around it. It has a catching name that plays on the "Wif" coins, Cat Wif Boat $OCEANA (My cats name is Oceana and yes, she does live on a boat lol) The website/Twitter and Telegram is the same "catwifboat".I could use some guidance on the best ways to market, advertise and possibly attract investors? I just created the coin and I've thus far created 999,999,999 (for all those 9 lives) coins which I have not distributed anywhere yet. I planned to keep around 10% and throw some into airdrops. I do also plan to throw 1-2 sol into the LP which I haven't done yet. Since I just created the coin, I have yet to advertise. This is my first coin and I don't expect anything but a learning experience but would also love for it to launch up! I am connected to a few communities and could probably round up some wallet addresses for airdrops. But I am unfamiliar in some of these areas of development and networking. If anyone has any thoughts or advice it would be much appreciated. Or possibly interested in potentially collaborating to help build a community and join in I am willing to partner up. Again, being as this is my first project there is a lot I don't know. Any input is appreciated. Thank you for reading :)


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.