Saturday, June 1, 2024

Loose cable on tile roof


full image - Repost: Loose cable on tile roof (from Reddit.com, Loose cable on tile roof)
Would be, new used here. I’ve finally found a spot that shows no obstructions on my tree-laden lot. It is on the south end of my home about 25’ up at the peak of a tile roof. I can make a non-penetrating mount work but my existing network router is on the opposite end of the home. Because I need to use this legacy router to get service to an adjacent building, I’m struggling with how to get the cable from the dish down to the legacy router. If I come down the outside on the south end and follow the outline of the house and make a penetration at the legacy distribution point, I’m afraid that I’ll exceed the 150’ limit. Would there be a problem with sun/weather damage by running the cable across the roof across the length of the house (in mostly a straight line) and then come down only when above the distribution router?Bonus question: how would I keep the cable in place as I run the it across said tile roof?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.