Sunday, August 25, 2024

CWWK Board Comparison Questions


full image - Repost: CWWK Board Comparison Questions (from Reddit.com, CWWK Board Comparison Questions)
Hi all. I ordered this CWWK Q670 board but it seems they accidentally sent this instead.I can't find much about these save for a video on CWWKs Youtube page. I was curious if folks here might have seen anything about these such as reviews. Given the better I/O I'm tempted to just stick with this but the loss of an M.2 and use of SODIMM kind of throws a wrench in things for me. Open to thoughts on this generally. In the same position would you just keep this? Only reason I need a 3rd M.2 is for an OS drive for TrueNAS but I might be able to get one of the short M.2 SATAs to work or something.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.