Sunday, August 18, 2024

Macbook air keeps disconnecting from wifi


full image - Repost: Macbook air keeps disconnecting from wifi (from Reddit.com, Macbook air keeps disconnecting from wifi )
Hi there. Basically, when I am on my wifi at my apartment i get disconnected frequently. I will rejoin, and then get disconnected again like a minute later. I keep having to do this and it's really annoying. I went to my parents house recently, and my wifi and macbook worked perfectly fine there with no issues. Also, my other devices (like my phone) work perfectly fine on my wifi apartment. It is just my laptop that keeps disconnecting. I am not sure how to resolve this issue and am concerned with the work week coming up. I have tried "forgetting" the network and rejoining but it didn't fix. I have NOT tried restarting my router yet. Any advice is appreciated. Thx


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.