Wednesday, August 14, 2024

no way to limit guest network bandwidth or anything? eero6+


full image - Repost: no way to limit guest network bandwidth or anything? eero6+ (from Reddit.com, no way to limit guest network bandwidth or anything? eero6+)
is this seriously a thing? there seems to be no way to limit my guest network from eating my bandwidth to the point its affecting my live streaming/ingame ping or the amount of devices they connect. i've never seen someone with literally every appliance in their home using a wireless network.. said i'd let a new neighbor use my wifi until theirs was installed and up and running but it's absolutely trashed my connection for the past week to the point i cannot do my side hustle via live streaming my own gameplay. i dont want to go back on my word so that isnt an option as i'd probably burn a bridge off that alone. they're nonstop on netflix, have 7 different appliances running off wifi, constant phone use- they burn more GB's of bandwidth on an average night than i do in a few days live streaming my simulation racing. is my only option running a secondary router( i literally just set an old one up because i couldnt find anything via the eero app for a limited guest network to keep them from annihilating my speeds/ping..). or am i just missing something?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.