Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Is it possible to change the LAN IP with Spectrum?


full image - Repost: Is it possible to change the LAN IP with Spectrum? (from Reddit.com, Is it possible to change the LAN IP with Spectrum?)
I'm attempting to connect to my work network in order to work from home. I have a VPN set up and it's connected, but I cannot view the files on the home server, apparently due to my LAN IP being the same as the work server's IP. I can't figure out how to change my IP. Spectrum has simultaneously told me that it's not possible and keep referring to the dynamic IP/WAN, and then also told me that if I just reset the router & modem it'll generate a new IP (it didn't). Any suggestions? I just need to change one number... :(


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.