Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Comically Bad Support


full image - Repost: Comically Bad Support (from Reddit.com, Comically Bad Support)
So I’ll keep this succinct. Noticed that I wasn’t connecting to the 5G network with a capable phone (bought from the maker). Talked with remote support, they indicated my plan didn’t include 5G. They would update, I agreed. They suggested rebooting afterwards to make this work. No dice. I go to the support website and reset the network multiple times and reboot. Nothing still. I reconnect with tech support to try re-provisioning service. Turns out they can’t due to PIN issues and security. They suggest a store visit. This is where it gets interesting.I go to the store and explain the issue. Dude doesn’t understand the word “provision.” Zack, my dude, is the store manager. Realizing that I wasn’t in good hands, I left, asking him not to change anything. Of course 20 minutes later, I get an email indicating I had been moved to a more expensive service plan. And of course, that didn’t actually fix my issue. I go back to the store, Zack refuses to come out from the back. His lackey doesn’t know what to do with me. I didn’t yell, I didn’t even complain very much. Just indicated that I was disappointed with their dishonest behavior. I’m switching providers. Thought I should share this and warn others.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.