Sunday, June 19, 2022

More Secured Home Network Help


full image - Repost: More Secured Home Network Help (from Reddit.com, More Secured Home Network Help)
I'm setting up a fresh home network and I'm interested in keeping everything more secure in general. I've searched through posts and surfed around but I've ended up with more questions than answers and I'm hoping for some clarification here regarding hardware.My goal is to have four separate networks and isolate them from one another so there is no cross communication or discovery of the devices. In addition to this, I also need basic router security functionality like disabling UPnP, WPS, HNAP, Telnet, certain ports, etc. Ultimately, a more secure and stable home network across the board without all of my connected devices intermingling like they're at a singles mixer.I have components on the Main Network that need hardwired network connectivity. I also need a switch in my entertainment area for the current IoT devices that need hardwired network connectivity. Because Sonos is controlled locally on the network, I'm hoping to allow my mobile phones to use/manage that system as well.I don't need/want: Any kind of cloud-based network control or monitoring. I don't do anything outside of my home network that requires I have remote access to it. I also don't want hardware that sends non-opt out traffic data to its home or a third party (Looking at you ASUS).I'm savvy enough with tech and I generally always find what I'm looking for but I'm really having a hard time determining exactly what I need here... I'm fine with a wireless router that can do this all and I'm fine with a router and a separate ap. My wireless coverage area isn't large. Enough for a 1,400ish sqft house, outside deck and a close, detached garage (No issues adding an extender there if needed).Any help or direction would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance!​https://ift.tt/iX08goI


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.