Saturday, July 30, 2022

[help] Use Local HTTP Site As Web App


full image - Repost: [help] Use Local HTTP Site As Web App (from Reddit.com, [help] Use Local HTTP Site As Web App)
Hello, I'm having trouble loading a locally hosted site as a web app. I prefer to keep it http since I won't be exposing it outside the network.Whenever I open the web app shortcut I created I'm greeted with the "Your connection isn't private" http warning screen. If I click the prompts it will always open in the normal browser. I'm guessing that's expected behavior for any links in the web app. But how do I skip that initial warning then?I added the site to the "Insecure origins treated as secure" flag and enabled it. This works in the browser but I still have the problem in the web app. Is there something different about the URL for web apps? Problem is the same in Edge/Chrome and I guess Firefox discontinued SSB.Chrome Version: 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit) (cohort: Stable) Windows 11


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.