Friday, July 29, 2022

How do I proceed if I want to switch phone companies but I still have a balance?


full image - Repost: How do I proceed if I want to switch phone companies but I still have a balance? (from Reddit.com, How do I proceed if I want to switch phone companies but I still have a balance?)
Hi, so as the title says, for some reason, I keep having issues with Koodo's network and I would like to change carrier for another one (my BF is with Fido and he doesn't have those issues). It's unclear how to proceed. I still have a remaining balance and the "petit plus balance" which is a phone credit. Usually, I'd go at another carrier and they would sort of "terminate" my contrat with the previous carrier and I would get billed for the remaining balance and whatnot. But when I bought my phone with Koodo, they told me that if I did not stay with Koodo for 2 years, I would still have to pay the ENTIRE value of the phone (say, 500) even if it's now technically down to 120.If any of you have experience with that or can help, I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.