Friday, July 22, 2022

Is Remote Play on Deck really bad? Or am I doing something wrong?


full image - Repost: Is Remote Play on Deck really bad? Or am I doing something wrong? (from Reddit.com, Is Remote Play on Deck really bad? Or am I doing something wrong?)
No matter how many settings I fiddle with on my host PC and on my Deck, streaming games from my host PC using the normal Steam Remote Play feature is... not great. Even on "Beautiful" settings, all of the games are kind of blurry, not super responsive, and in some cases even though the game itself is running at 60+fps on my host PC, it feels jittery and laggy streaming it to the Deck.I know Moonlight is an option, and that's what I've been using. Moonlight runs fantastic.However, I'm still trying to figure this out. I'd love to just hit the green Stream button on some of these games right on the main game page. More than anything, it just confuses me. Before I even got the Deck, I used the Steam Link app on my phone (android) and on my tablet (iOS) on this same network and using this same host PC, and games looked great and ran great via streaming! Has anyone else had this frustration with the Deck? I keep tinkering with the Deck settings on the host and client PC and had no luck getting it to run good so far.It's a relatively minor inconvenience, I know. I'll keep using Moonlight for now I guess, but the mystery is sort of driving me crazy.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.