Wednesday, July 20, 2022

When do you utilize the manufacturer’s app?


full image - Repost: When do you utilize the manufacturer’s app? (from Reddit.com, When do you utilize the manufacturer’s app?)
When adding a native HomeKit product I tend to use the manufacturers app to download the latest firmware update and then delete it off my phone and re-add it solely in HomeKit. That’s what I’m doing with the Meross garage openers. Great product but ideally I’m just adding it in combination with HKSR and restricting it to work on local network only. No need for outside access.However on some products, like the Schlage Encode Plus, I’ll want features needed in the manufacturer app like auto lock after X time. To my knowledge I’m not seeing this on HomeKit but that’s enough of a reason for me to have it stick around.Do you keep the manufacturer app handy at all times or delete it? When do you utilize the manufacturer’s app?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.