Saturday, September 10, 2022

Computer keeps losing access to Wi-Fi networks


full image - Repost: Computer keeps losing access to Wi-Fi networks (from Reddit.com, Computer keeps losing access to Wi-Fi networks)
So this is happening more and more often. I’ll be watching Netflix or something and I lose Wi-Fi. I go to reconnect, and it shows no Wi-Fi networks in range. I have the fix, I have to do a network reset and reinstall all the drivers. But this happening twice a day is really starting to piss me off. Anyone know why my computer keeps doing this.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.