Sunday, September 11, 2022

Considering Joining Air Force


full image - Repost: Considering Joining Air Force (from Reddit.com, Considering Joining Air Force)
Graduated HS a few years ago.Did school for a few years and my studying focusing is bad so I dropped out eventually after transferring creditsMoved out of state to try to find myselfFeel lost and want to pursue CyberSec/Networking DegreeWant to join the Air Force because they have some tech opportunities where I could get some experience in and possibly come out with a job and if I decide to go back to school at some point I could have the opportunity to go back and study againI feel lost and I hate my job because it's nothing to do with what I truly want to pursue in life.Would you guys consider this a point where joining the military might be a good move?Some other things that are extras;I'd like to travel alot. I have no kids or priorities in my life other than keeping a roof over my head. I also have some college credits from like a year or so ago.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.