Thursday, September 8, 2022

Do priority labels in cheap network switches mean anything?


full image - Repost: Do priority labels in cheap network switches mean anything? (from Reddit.com, Do priority labels in cheap network switches mean anything?)
Hello everyone. I recently bought a network switch (the cheapest I could find) with the intention of adding more ethernet ports in my living room. I thought network switches at the price range are mostly dumb appliances, but the one I got (Zyxel GS-105) has labels on the ports indicating priorities (high, med, low). I'm not sure how much effect they have on performance because I really don't need that sort of prioritisation. I'm considering returning it, but if it doesn't have that much effect anyway, I'm happy to keep it. Any insights on this? Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.