Tuesday, September 6, 2022

How to grant access to local network ( R+ Connect app)


full image - Repost: How to grant access to local network ( R+ Connect app) (from Reddit.com, How to grant access to local network ( R+ Connect app))
I have an IPHONE and I'm trying to connect the app via Microphone so I don't have to use a realtone cable.The app asked permission to my phones microphone and I granted it, but It won't prompt for access to my local network.I keep getting a message "Rocksmith+ Connect would like access to your local network" but it's not a promp that says allow or deny. The only option is to "open settings" which takes me to the app settings on my iphone.There is nowhere in settings to allow access to local network, and in the local network settings under privacy, R+ Connect isn't even on the list as having have asked for permission to my network.Has anyone else ran into this, or have any idea how to get past this?Thank you!!!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.