Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Keep your jobs


full image - Repost: Keep your jobs (from Reddit.com, Keep your jobs)
Im here to tell everyone to make those extra dials, keep your accounts happy and do whatever you need to do to get deals across the finish line.I was laid off two months ago and as someone with 10+ yrs of sales experience and leadership experience I thought it would be like 2 weeks before I had something lined up. I had recruiters pounding down my door 6 months ago. Well let me tell you quota crushing maniacs that the market has changed.Companies are hiring but being super picky about offers. Ive been in final round interviews with 4 companies and 0 offers. Ive said no to a few interviews because of salary too low or them wanting me to just smile and dial so take this with a grain of salt. Ive seen company restructures during interview process, jobs put on hold and been ghosted.If your looking or unemployed make sure you use your network and talk to as many recruiters as possible. Its rough and only going to get worse.If your company is hiring AE, AM, SC or SE hit me up.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.