Saturday, September 17, 2022

My Xbox keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies, can you help?


full image - Repost: My Xbox keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies, can you help? (from Reddit.com, My Xbox keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies, can you help?)
So my Xbox on my home network keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies with the error "unable to connect to host". This is happening across multiple games, so its not a game issue. I've spent all of today on the phone with Xbox, my ISP (Spectrum) and ASUS (they made my router, RT-AX88U). So, here's everything ive tried:Changed Xbox DNS to Google's, Cleared and reset Xbox MAC Address, Changed Ports, Changed Ethernet Cords and LAN ports, Tried using wireless, Factory Reset and Power Cycled Xbox, Factory Reset router, BOUGHT a nww router (Nighthawk RAX43)ISP said they cant help, ASUS said they cant help, Xbox has no idea and just wants to send my Xbox in for repair.It is NOT a hardware issue, as my Series S has the same issue, all under the same troubleshooting. That's why i believe it's a network issue, and am asking here. I apologize if this post shouldnt be here but I dont know where else to ask.Thanks!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.