Monday, September 26, 2022

service drops and doesn't come back unless restarted. please help, log included.


full image - Repost: service drops and doesn't come back unless restarted. please help, log included. (from Reddit.com, service drops and doesn't come back unless restarted. please help, log included.)
Hello! I was wondering if anyone was also experiencing this problem as well. I am a T-Mobile USA user running a oneplus 8 5G. The issue is when I lose service, or even go into some basements, the service drops. This is normal and expected for those areas. Here's the problem - the service never comes back unless restarted or airplane mode is used. I have exhausted my efforts to fix this and have no solution. Here's what I have tried -Network settings reset - no luck Factory reset - no luck New SIM card from TMO - no luck Deleting unnecessary APN's - no luck Service is active No issues with local towers T-Mobile has no idea what's going on.I performed a dumpsys telephony.registry and have the logs from that included.It seems like the phone keeps trying to connect to "forbidden" carriers, like Verizon, from what I'm seeing on these logs. What should me next step be?Here's the link to that log (.txt file) https://ift.tt/7qM3Xo0!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.