Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thinking of leaving Zencastr Creator Network, who do you use for ads?


full image - Repost: Thinking of leaving Zencastr Creator Network, who do you use for ads? (from Reddit.com, Thinking of leaving Zencastr Creator Network, who do you use for ads?)
I'm not sure how many of you are using this service (Zencastr Creator Network) which connects you with advertisers, but I find it so frustrating and down right annoying. The team working on it is super chaotic, with unclear communication. They are super hazy and unclear about dates and rates.Everything is a last minute commitment (which is a red flag in itself), and multiple people from the team will email you multiple times about the same project. It's very exhausting. Or they will email you at midnight, then email you again at 8 am to "bump" something up in your inbox.Last week they emailed me persistently until I agreed to a Better Help campaign that has quite a bit of work involved in it, including being required to do several therapy sessions (they are free). I asked multiple times about the rate and number of spots, but I was told "the usual rate," which means nothing to me. I finally received the offer, and found that for four spots that would be written and and read by me (and all of the other background work), I would be a paid a total of $150. This is so much lower than what I have been paid in the past. Furthermore, Zencastr sent me the full offer from Better Help, so I got to see how much of a cut they were taking and it was somewhat shocking to me. I knew they were taking a cut but wow!I have now turned this offer down 4 times, but they keep coming back with more corporate speak, but no increased payment.I think I am going to leave the platform because it's just so frustrating and eats up a lot of time. Has anyone out there had a better experience with another service that pairs podcasts with advertisers? I know a lot of these services have popped up...maybe they are all just as chaotic and annoying?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.