Thursday, September 29, 2022

Unable to text group chats that contain an Android user


full image - Repost: Unable to text group chats that contain an Android user (from Reddit.com, Unable to text group chats that contain an Android user)
Hi all. Just recently got an iPhone 14 Pro Max after using Android for the last 8 years. After getting the new phone, I set it up using the "Move to iOS" Android app to move text messages and some photos over to the iPhone.However, now whenever I respond to an SMS/MMS GROUP CHAT that contains an Android phone. None of my text messages go through. They hang with a loading bar for 3 minutes then says "Failed to Send". I can send group chats to all iPhones and I can send SMS messages to a single green bubble recipient- but NOT group texts with an Android phone.We have tried everything:-Toggle "Send as SMS" off and on-Toggle "Group Messaging" off and on-Toggle "MMS Messaging" off and on-Toggle iMessage off and on-Ensure I am starting new conversations from my phone number-Checked for iOS update, checked for carrier settings update- All up to date-Reset network settings-Talked with T-Mobile to have them check the account. Everything is set up right.-Talked with Apple Support and they said "Green bubbles means talk to carrier" which was no help-Tested RECEIVING messages in a group chat with an Android and still nothing, I never receive the messageI would try using a new SIM card, but since the new iPhone is entirely E-Sim, I can't easily swap in a different SIM card to try out a different line.Please, if anyone things I am missing something, let me know. Maybe I need to restore my phone to factory settings and not transfer stuff from my Android? However, I would much prefer to keep text messages I have built up over the years.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.