Friday, September 23, 2022

What is the consensus on how trails affect a forest?


full image - Repost: What is the consensus on how trails affect a forest? (from Reddit.com, What is the consensus on how trails affect a forest?)
I'm reading the book called The Hidden Life of Trees. Because I do a lot of trail maintenance I'm trying to understand my impact to the forest.One of the factors that really has my attention is that even sick or dead looking trees still may be interacting with the other trees and helping keep the ground wet and network alive among trees.Steps I take including:Cutting trees that fell across a trailCutting live branches that are in our faceCutting dead branches that are in our faceCutting small dead trees that are within the average width of the trailCutting live saplings that are withing the average width of the trailI do a nice job as far as appearances go. I cut little trees flush to the ground, I cut branches flush to the tree or at an intersecting branch that can keep growing.I'd like to know what people think about routine trail maintenance.Thank you very much.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.