Monday, October 31, 2022

Activated phone cannot make or receive calls or texts.


full image - Repost: Activated phone cannot make or receive calls or texts. (from Reddit.com, Activated phone cannot make or receive calls or texts.)
I activated my device with a new SIM card last Wednesday, after transferring from T-Mobile. After restarting my phone I do see "Xfinity Mobile" in the notifications bar and am connected to the carrier's data. However, I could not make or receive calls or texts. My attempts to make calls are hung up immediately.I took my phone to an Xfinity store last Friday where they were on the phone with support for an hour. They tried replacing my SIM card twice and resetting the network settings at least 20 times, which did not work. After 1 hour they sent me home and told me to come back later and gave me an account credit for the inconvenience.I have not gone back but have continued trying to reset network settings/executing troubleshooting steps myself for the last few days with no success. What should I do?On one of my calls with tech support there was an automated message about an issue with newly activated devices accessing the cellular network. Xfinity says the issue is on a third party's side and they are working to address it.Is there an update on that? Am I just supposed to keep going with no cell service indefinitely? I appreciate the account credits but I am a busy person with a job and a life. I need cell service for things to run smoothly in my life and will have no choice but to go to some other carrier.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.